Subject: Re: Tragedy

----- Original Message -----
From: Bullard, Claude L (Len)

> The days' events are indeed tragic.  Furthermore,
> we have not seen the end of this horrible chain.
> With some certainty, great measures of freedom are
> about to be surrendered to the madness that captured
> this day's history.

I've been watching this and I've noticed the announced movement of our
President. He was diverted during the first moments of the attack to a
Air Force Base's secure area in Louisiana. Several hours later he is
reported to have left for Washington DC after departing from the Strategic
Air Command's Air Force Base near Omaha Nebraska. So what is the
significance of this? It could be the only warning that there will be for
somebody. That AFB is the home of the B-2 Stealth Bomber. That is the
AFB that diploid non stop missions to Kosavo during the air strikes
last year. Sending a plane would be considered less cowardly than
sending an Inter Continental Ballistic Missile. The signs in the wind say
that Afghanistan might catch a nuke right in the kisser. The President
will be speaking to us later tonight.

If this is what happens, there will be some pretty real estate available
in that region of the world in about 10,000 years.