Subject: Food For Thought.

1. THE OLD TESTAMENT - Daniel - Chapter 9:

http://www.bartleby.com/108/27/9.html#S9

Daniel remained faithful to God while facing many
pressures as a captive in Babylon.  This chapter
includes Daniel's prophetic visions.

2. THE NEW TESTAMENT - Revelation:

http://www.bartleby.com/108/66/

This book was written to encourage persecuted
believers and affirm their faith that God will care
for them. Using visions and symbols, the writer
illustrates the triumph of good over evil and the
creation of a new heaven and new earth.

"'For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,'
says the LORD,
'thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope.
Then you will call upon Me
and go and pray to Me,
and I will listen to you.
And you will seek Me and find Me,
when you search for Me with all your heart.'"
(Jeremiah 29:11-13)