Subject: CONFERENCE CALL INFO

Following is the info for the conference call, this is only good for US
national people...I can set up international dial in but you will have to
pay for the call.
To call dial the number, then when prompted enter the passcode, then press
the # key afterwards. I will not be attending so if you have any problems
good luck ;-)
Sandy

AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
 ==========================
 PRODUCT TYPE:  UNATTENDED
 CALL TYPE: MEET ME

 # OF LINES:              Total=15 Dialout=0 Meet Me=15 Meet Me Toll=0
 Entry Method: Tone In
 CALL DATE:         SEP-17-2001  (Monday)
 CALL TIME:         04:00 PM EASTERN TIME
 DURATION:              2 hr
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-566-5913

  PASSCODE: 17741
  LEADER:            Mr Sandy Ressler

NAME:   Sandy Ressler                                  TELE: (301) 975-3549
USMAIL: National Institute of Standards and Technology  FAX: (301) 975-5287
100 Bureau Drive STOP 8940
Gaithersburg, MD  20899-8940                EMAIL: sressler@nist.gov

WEB:http://ovrt.nist.gov/people/sressler/sressler.html
Open Virtual Reality Testbed: