Subject: Re: CONFERENCE CALL INFO

Sandy has been asked to set up the international call in, so our
eligible European members can participate.

Even though this has been stated before, this is the first official
teleconference meeting of the TECHNICAL COMMITTEE, so please, unless
you receive an official e-mail notice from me, the Secretary,
confirming your eligibility, don't destroy this effort by trying to
participate and tying up these 15 lines during the meeting. I will be
sending Sandy, the leader of the teleconference, an official list of
eligible participants, of which there are 14, and I am sure Ranjeeth
will probaby have what we call Solomon's Choice for assigning that
single and only availble line open for participation, and it may be
necessary to hold that in reserve.

PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN STILL JOIN THE DISCUSSIONS HERE
AND BE HEARD.

Thanks,
Rex