Subject: RE: HM.Requirement: authority (Re: Case in Point-cultural Module:IslamicFundamentalism?)

And to understand viewpoint, one must understand it changes
with respect to distance from that which is viewed.  Viewpoint
has dimensions and the schema attempts to capture these such
that the principles of focus can be brought to bear.  A
ball of twine is a point from a distance, a sphere from a
distance, a cylinder from a distance and viewed on end, a
filled circle and a point.   The trick is to understand
it as a pattern.   This is what Prueitt is pointing out.

The pattern directs cells of process.  He calls them
process compartments and while referred to using other
terms in earlier works, that is good enough.  The notion
of orchestration is useful because it takes in the
idea of addressable process types on a timeline with
some variation possible given stylistic conventions.

Schemas are patterns, can be dynamically adjusting
by stylistic convention, and are directable using
well-configured processes.  One of the processes is
identification of source and type.

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
clbullar@ingr.com