Subject: Re: HumanMarkup TC Member Introductions

BACKGROUND

Physics, Mathematics, and Philosophy, Astronomy Minor 1979-1983  UWO,
CoFounded KDS Corp.   Exec VP / Director Research & Development (
1981-1994 )     Chairman & CTO Quantum Dynamics International, Inc (
1995 – present )   Professional Associations: IEEE, AAAI, AAAS,
Research Interests include: Neurophysiology, Quantum Information
Exchange( computation/teleportation ),  Artificial Cognitive Systems,
Virtual Reality.

GENERAL INTERESTS

Martial Arts (Shaolin Kung FU), Music (play Keyboards and Cello),
Electronics, Film Making, Science, Hiking, Geology, Travel, History,
Cross Country Skiing, Astronomy, Mathematics
To find the question to the answer 42...

INTERESTS RELATING TO HUMANMARKUP TC

Our company has been developing artificial cognitive and social systems
for semi-autonomous (Avatars) and autonomous VR Humans.   This also
includes VR social interaction models.  We are interested in helping to
define the inter-character and inter-social communication mechanisms
that will link VR characters and groups to humans and groups in the
“real world” ( and I use that phrase very loosely )

Rob Nixon
Quantum Dynamics International, Inc.
http://www.qdyn.com