Subject: Fwd: wonderful :)

I received this from a friend of mine I've never met who lives in
Hawaii and participates in another workinggroup to which I imagine I
will eventually form a liaison, the education effort of the content
development working group of the Web 3d Consortium. I didn't rmember
that she had daughters in NYC. You cannot believe how glad I am that
they are safe. sherrie is dear to me and it would compound my own
horror had she suffered, too.