Subject: Re: HumanML Write Installation Update

Joe,

It installed fine and looks good!  Thought I'd mention that under hair length for male, you may have to add "style" as there would be potentially "many" different lengths involved with different styles Moehawk, ponytail, balding, etc.  I know this is just the v0.2 and these additional attributes will be added over time.

Thanks much!   I will play with it a good deal.

Rob Nixon ( TC )

Joseph Norris wrote:

Hello Everyone, Evidently the installation version of HumanML_Write Beta Version 0.2 would not install due to a missing file. I have remedied this problem. A fully installable version is located at http://xmlmarkup.com/HumanMLWrite_Beta0.2.zip. Please take a look. Cordially, Joe NorrisHumanML_Write FacilitatorNon-technical Editorjwnorris@humanmarkup.org