Subject: Re: HumanML Write Installation Update

Hi Joe,

This has the makings of a very important application.   It is working fine on my Sony VAIO W2K (I have yet to test it on my limping eMachine)...
You can probably work with Len to ensure that it properly matches the XML Schema Draft v1.

Some suggested features for your project plan include:
   -use CSS to create different styles based on HumanML tags, according to some 'legend' at the botom of the screen
   -allow 'send' feature, to automatically mailto:xxx@yyyy this HumanML document to another person
   -automatically recognize the XML Schema modules, and dynamically build 'buttons' based on them
   -include HumanML RDF functionality
   -allow one to optionally create elements with the namespace "huml:"

A couple of little notes include ensuring the XML is properly well formed  "<Age="24"/>" isn't, and removing the old "HumanMarkup.org" logo
....I remember you did fix these before, but I think it creeped back. ;-)  Working with Len can ensure that it truly does match the XML Schema we currently have.

Great to see it, and look forward to its development!

------------
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

----- Original Message -----
From: Rob Nixon
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 12:22 AM

Joe,

It installed fine and looks good!  Thought I'd mention that under hair length for male, you may have to add "style" as there would be potentially "many" different lengths involved with different styles Moehawk, ponytail, balding, etc.  I know this is just the v0.2 and these additional attributes will be added over time.

Thanks much!   I will play with it a good deal.

Rob Nixon ( TC )

Joseph Norris wrote:

Hello Everyone, Evidently the installation version of HumanML_Write Beta Version 0.2 would not install due to a missing file. I have remedied this problem. A fully installable version is located at http://xmlmarkup.com/HumanMLWrite_Beta0.2.zip. Please take a look. Cordially, Joe NorrisHumanML_Write FacilitatorNon-technical Editorjwnorris@humanmarkup.org