Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] on a proposal to the US White House

Title: Re: Economics Conference Example
<header>To: HumanMarkUp-comments forum
cc: eventChemistry, topicmaps-comment forum
cc: points of public contract at DARPA, OSTP, and NSF and other vested interests
Please accept my apology for bringing in a new thread that is perhaps a diffusion of the other themes expressed here in HumanMarkUp-comments forum; an excellent forum sponsored and supported by Oasis.  The delete button is always one's best tool in disposing of unwanted communications.  However, my purpose in making this communication is directed specifically at this cc listing.            { ... something about freedom of speech ... } </header>

***

Len said:

"
HumanML will not be very helpful here unless a micro-analysis of communications
is needed, and even then, it will be difficult to do in real-time.   However, what
you are asking for is a short-term solution and that can be done as you suggest
and will work toward exposing the deliberate use of miscommunication to delay
the GTO processes.

***

I have been addressing some similar problems regarding the use of data aggregation methods on text and data sources :

http://www.ontologystream.com/aSLIP/files/verbMaps.htm

Micro-analysis of communication does occur in some intelligence systems, using link analysis.  What I am proposing, to the US White House, is that Informational Transparancy over all Internet Transactions is immediately (within six months) possible.  However, the issues of theoretical linguistics (centered around the Whorf Hypothesis) should remind us that knowledge mapping in communities of practice is NOT the same as machine knowing of data invariance and patterns expressed via computer programs.

http://www.ontologystream.com/OS/Capability.htm

Yes?  Do we agree on this issue?

One problem (Informational Transparancy in Artificial Worlds - like the Internet) is SIMPLE (and yet very complicated) and the other (Informational Transparancy on the Natural World - the task of basic science) is Complex.

http://www.ontologystream.com/aSLIP/files/stratification.htm

I am also involved in knowing how other scholars are developing behavioral models related to deliberate use of miscommunication in a proposal to the White House regarding a defense system against cyber war.

http://www.ontologystream.com/administration/toOSTP.htm

I have observed the HumanMarkup standards development.  I am not yet sure how this community's work might be used in a stratified taxonomy consisting of four layers.  The bottom two layers are primarily a measurement of the data (bit) stream.  However the two top levels are ontology streams that need to "know" human behavioral states and behaviors.  Like my comments about the current state of the art in the Topic Maps community, my test of a system for the mark-up of human behavioral patterns requires agility.  This means that the ontology, be it a topic map or a semiotics sign system descriptive of human behavior, must be formative in the situated moment.  We may make comments about situational logics and processes later.

Not many individuals have a theory of state gesture mechanism that is needed to produce a Knowledge Operating System (KOS).  A KOS is not IT alone, and in fact must be much simpler than the current generation of knowledge technologies such as Autonomy, Semio, or Tacit Knowledge systems.

I invite those in the HumanMarkup comments forum to join in a conversation regarding event chemistries and other supporting work at: