Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Diplomatic Communication Topics

A Virtual Embassy is a great idea.
I am certainly looking forward to reading what you have to say about that.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Norris [mailto:jwnorris@humanmarkup.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 8:57 AM
To: OASIS Comment

Hello Everyone,

I have constructed a brief outline of several topics that should be the launching point for HM research for Diplomatic Communications (or as it is affectionately known: DipCon.)

I will try to address one topic a day and open the group to discussion about it. This should help Ranjeeth refine HM's DipCon work.,

Cordially,

Joseph Norris

*****
DipCon Topics To Be Discussed

Human Markup Technology and the Diplomatic Process

Diplomacy in cyberspace

Information Management within the Diplomatic Process

Human Markup and Diplomatic Negotiations

Trust : Human Markup, Identities, and Structured Channels of Communication

Human Markup as Lingua Franca in Cyberspace Diplomatic Communication

Modeling Diplomatic Processes with Human Markup

Human Markup and the Development of the 'Virtual Embassy'