Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Diplomatic Communication Topics

And the hits just keep happening.  My guess is that soon
a manager will come to my door with a lecture. :-)

len

The following email you sent was not delivered to the

intended recipients as it had restricted contents in it!

The restricted content present was "SEX".

Action taken: The email was Deleted.

The Mail came from : clbullar@ingr.com

The Mail recipient : shettyd@MAHINDRABT.COM

Subject of the Mail : RE: [xml-dev] XHTML survival rate?

Use MailScan on your EMail Servers and eScan on your

Windows-based PCs and Servers for maximum protection from

Internet-borne viruses.