Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Using Objects

That is an implementation detail, but I tend to agree that
at some point, someone will be creating these.   The rub
is "are they to be shared"?  It depends.  One could build
an object-oriented database and share those definitions.
On the other hand, a relational system might use the
schema types in a different way and not define objects.
OTOOH, a web service system using a three or n-tier architecture
might want to use objects that map to the column names and
store business rules there.   So one can't really say that
anyone will or won't use objects but I think someone will.

It does make a difference where one uses them and for what.
They are just little automatons.

Someone doing classification work is more likely to use the
RDF version.  It is a system amenable to inferencing so a bit
more AIish than an XML Schema.

len