Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Fwd: RE: [humanmarkup] Base Schema-address

Title: Fwd: RE: [humanmarkup] Base Schema-address
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:23:26 -0700
To: "Rossomando, Philip" <Philip.Rossomando@unisys.com>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
Subject: RE: [humanmarkup] Base Schema-address
Bcc:

You will find all of our current documentation on the OASIS website:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/humanmarkup

You can take a link from there to the schema, which will take you to the following url where you can download it:

There at the yahoo site you can review all of the work that was done in Phase 0.

However, I am including it here as an attachment, both the xsd file and the zip which holds the html version, which is the one I recommend, unless you really enjoy scanning code. Remember, this is the jumping off point not a real first draft. It was done as we were getting ready to join OASIS, after which we have been working through the process of building requirements and subcommittees and are now reviewing the base toolkit as the starting point from which to build the first draft.

Talk to you soon.
Rex

Rex:

Got your note. If you could send me the candidate
Schema and any other documentation I might need to review and
Comment on, it would be appreciated.

Phil