Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Today's meeting minutes, etc.

Hi Everyone,

We had a productive meeting today and I would like to thank all who
attended. I will, as usual, attempt to have the minutes written up
and posted soon and the TC website updated by the end of the weekend.

I was stimulated enough that I wanted to fling myself into the work,
but I have to continue to wrestle with Windows 2000, which is
currently telling me that it has been successfully repaired, but I
still can't run my prime application, 3D Studio Max and is also still
exhibiting some of the symptoms I would like to have remedied, but
which don't require a complete new installation,yet,  which is
soemething I would like to avoid since it entails reinstalling the
whole mountain of software I seem to require.

Regardless, I will still get the minutes done and the website updated
in due course. I will be tackling bodylocation, the next element,
tomorrow. I expect we will be discussing artifact for a while.

I want to welcome our latest prospective member, Philip Rossomando,
Research Director, Technology & Architecture, Unisys Corporation, who
we hope to hear from soon on the topic of developing a grammar as we
build our Base Primary Schema. We pointed him in the direction of
semiotics for background on one of the main bases of our work. Since
he is already grounded in Chomsky's work, it shouldn't be much of a
stretch.

Just so the TC folks know, we will probably be gaining a new member
or two, since I received an inquiry from an associate of the
Institute for Defense Analysis and the Defense Modeling and
Simulation Office whose current interest is in modeling human
behavior.

It looks like interesting times ahead.