Subject: Re: Base Schema-Address and Re: [humanmarkup-comment] [humanmarkup TC]Assorted meeting notes - from Rob

Hi, I thought I would acknowledge that I received this and as with my
last previous reply to Len some hours ago, I will have to get to this
tomorrow morning, although to be honest, it will be more like Friday
morning. I don't know if it is my email client, Eudora or my
settings, but I have trouble understanding where each indent was
meant to be for organizational purposes. So if it is possible to get
your work in an out-of-context word processing file as an attachment,
it would help me. That way I would know where you put the idents and
line breaks as opposed to where Eudora put them. I could read it and
then put it back into context. If not, I will just make do.

I remember way  back when I was in school, it seemed like I could
just blow through those insane reading lists and it all just
magically stuck. Now I have to have my mind clear and ready, then
carefully read through it all. Ponder it, and boy am I ponderous
these days. Then I can discuss it.

I will catch up eventually.