Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-artifact

Definitely do that, Rob.   You bring up an excellent and non-obvious point:  that an artifact
can be a message or component in a message, in fact, that is exactly why it is there.

At some point, I need to create an example of how this gets used in police records management
systems just to provide a simple, relational based implementation example.   It isn't likely
HumanML would be used for these systems, but it is always possible that analysis systems or
simulations systems that use HumanML might want to avail themselves of those data sources
for fusion purposes.   Given that, examples that provide a mapping are valuable.

Not oddly, I came to this party because of VR, not police RMS. :-)

len

From: Rob Nixon [mailto:rnixon@qdyn.com]

Thanks Len,

I understand your point in regards to the Base Schema and agree that "Thinging" things can lead to a Pandora's Box (whether it is for good or ill).  My intention was to explore whether or not the assumptions that we are working under have any holes in them up front, it is not to send us off into the Twightlight Zone when we have serious work to do.   I will however, continue to bang into the walls as we go in an effort to find "rotten wood".

Thanks,
Rob