Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-channel

I'm talking about both.  They are closely related.  The "perception" (feeling) of where the body parts are, is the result of the signals received from Muscle Spindles and Golgi tendon organs run through an "internal model" of our bodies structure that has been built up over time.  This "model"  changes
over time as our bodies change, so it is a dynamic process.

Rob