Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-channel

Fair enough.   So an element type for that would not be abstract
and it will be a complex type.

So how to define that?  The properties might include a body part
name, a named body part location, a movement, and the tension values
of musculature.  In other words, kinesthesia is a name for a kind
of experience, not just a set of properties.  The model is as you
say, built up over time, so these are different for each person
and for each person given some chronemic values.

How to account for dynamism?  One ends up creating a language
for it for which one might consider the other values we
are talking about as parameters to pass to the model.

We have been postponing the process discussion.  Maybe
we have to bring it forward.   Can we do it without
inventing YetAnotherOOPLang?

len

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Nixon [mailto:rnixon@qdyn.com]

I'm talking about both.  They are closely related.  The "perception" (feeling) of where the body parts are, is the result of the signals received from Muscle Spindles and Golgi tendon organs run through an "internal model" of our bodies structure that has been built up over time.  This "model"  changes
over time as our bodies change, so it is a dynamic process.