Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-channel

Ditto Len,

Your box scenario is fine by me, it's the overall collection of boxes and how they
"overlap" with each other in a somewhat fuzzy way that I'm talking about.  Trying to
find the appropriate box "interfaces" or "relationship mappings"  that will make
HumanMarkup useful.
But this will be an evolutionary process.   Thanks for the comments.

Rob