Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-channel

As soon as we have completed the schema draft review and
have something we are roughly consenting to, or even
before, someone should be looking at topic maps built
over this.  Relationships are indeed key for simulation
modeling as well as other applications.

We have the same problems in public safety and data
mining.  Identifying the data is hard, but building
a set of data dictionary topics backed by precise
queries is a heckuva lot harder and very much determined
by the point of view of the analyst and the question itself.

len

"... neck deep in the Big Muddy and the ol' fool says to push on"
Pete Segar

From: Rob Nixon [mailto:rnixon@qdyn.com]

Ditto Len,

Your box scenario is fine by me, it's the overall collection of boxes and how they
"overlap" with each other in a somewhat fuzzy way that I'm talking about.  Trying to
find the appropriate box "interfaces" or "relationship mappings"  that will make
HumanMarkup useful.
But this will be an evolutionary process.   Thanks for the comments.