Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] modified HumanML taxonomy

Sorry for replying a second time to do this, but I wanted to answer
the second question, or clarify it in light of what I said
separately. We are working on the primaries now, and we are only four
elements into it while we sort out this consideration. I do not think
we have yet said anything that contradicts the DAML-OIL ontologies in
what we have commented upon yet in this work. AND, having gone
through both the toolkit schema from which we are working and the
DAML-OIL ontologies, I have not yet had my radar go off once in terms
of contradictory definitions or usages. Granted I haven't gone over
it with a fine tooth comb yet. That is what we are doing, albeit in
an somewhat larger sense with these discussions.

I think that is good. Now that we have had our attention drawn to it,
and stratified complexity, and the latest news from the RDF world,
which is good too--at least in my estimation, I think we can do a
better job when we return to the element by element exploration.

The DAML-OIL ontologies are also useful because they attempt to
harmonize with many of the same application-specific vocabularies
that we do.