Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Interesting Article

http://www.xmlhack.com/read.php?item=1682

I thought I would pass this along, as it was passed along to me.
Fascinating synchronicity. Of course, it is even worse when you
consider I spent an hour this morning discussing the WSIA glossary. I
really can't picture the Web Services people I know getting much out
of a discussion of Ontological issues and the Semantic Web, let alone
the notion of forging an RDFS for Web Services.

Right now, for HumanMarkup, the key issue is going to be coordinating
with whatever standard emerges for single-sign-on certification and
authentication ,