Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-community

1.  I didn't mean to use consent as an attribute candidate.
I was just offering that as one exception to community by
consensus.  In other words, yes, as you say, not abstract
enough.  Group simply means that a set of humans has been
grouped.  It leaves the reason vague, and acts almost
like the Group in VRML (grouped for whatever reason; the
label is an identifier, not a classifier).

2.  Perception.  That is vague because it is overloaded,
for one.   I prefer not to tackle it now.  At the moment,
I am interested in considering how a human in a group
or not in a group can be said to have competence over
multiple sign systems.   In other words, belonging
to a culture may say of a stereotype, yes this stereotype
can handle this sign system, but it can't be said
of an individual human unless they observably demonstrate
competence.  That is the HR problem in a nutshell.  Once
we have a sign system, then testing is the way to deal
with perceptions.

We will only ever be able to deal with models of humans,
and models of systems modeled humans work with.

len