Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Notes on apparent delay

I, too, have too much work, to follow thorough on a discussion of a
collective, if disorganized big-brother-the-environment, but I will
put you on notice that Princeton's global-egg, electronic-media
monitoring project recorded global activity levels, represented in
histograms of activity over the time period of four hours directly
after the WTC attacks last year which indicate a pattern (oh! that
word again, damn!) over the entire planet that exhibits
organism-level organization in the response.

Spooky.

However, I suspect we need not worry too much about that for the
Primary Base Schema.