Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Notes on apparent delay

Right.   It now has an advanced nervous system
called the global media.  Note that evolution of
media is considered evolution by many semiotics
theorists.  That is why genre systems are
important to study.  They not only create a
context, they are a context.

len

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]

I, too, have too much work, to follow thorough on a discussion of a
collective, if disorganized big-brother-the-environment, but I will
put you on notice that Princeton's global-egg, electronic-media
monitoring project recorded global activity levels, represented in
histograms of activity over the time period of four hours directly
after the WTC attacks last year which indicate a pattern (oh! that
word again, damn!) over the entire planet that exhibits
organism-level organization in the response.

Spooky.

However, I suspect we need not worry too much about that for the
Primary Base Schema.