Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema - thought

For the type to work as a type, it has to
have some inheritable properties.  This
one is so much "eye of the beholder" that
it is basically a placeholder.  If we
can get good information from others,
yes.  Otherwise, I am for dumping it.

NOTE:  We have not discussed properties
of the types we have.  I had thought at
some point we would have to take this up
but I don't think now that it will until
some secondaries are created.

One could talk about a "thought process"
but even that is quite vague.  If we don't
dump it, we should put something like what
you mention in the description.  I don't
mind coming back and adding to the primary
as more useful categories are discovered,
but taking one out later will be painful.
If a use is found for it, ok, but if it
gets a lot of divergent uses without significant
overlap, it will do damage.

I'd rather do less than more.

len