Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema - thought

Let's step back and investigate the notion
of *thought process*.  This may have some merit,
but it means (at least to me), that this may
not belong in the primary.   Note the following
article and the emphasis on types of thought
processes:

http://www.investigativepsych.com/explained.htm

We have briefly discussed the need for an adjunct
to model processes that can use our categorical
types as inputs and outputs.  We've not been
able to tackle it yet.

len