Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema - intent

Suggesedt change of "state of mind" to "state of mind and emotion".  General
does look ok.

Others' feedback on this?
        Suggest that Easy-to-read format for entries seems to be needed,
judging from the UDDI tome with its term-by-term descriptions.
        (REF:   uddi-v3.00-published-20020719.htm from
http://uddi.org/pubs/uddi_v3.htm  (which says, "Universal Description
Discovery & Integration (UDDI) is the definition of a set of services
supporting the description and discovery of (1) businesses, organizations,
and other Web services providers, (2) the Web services they make available,
and (3) the technical interfaces which may be used to access those
services."  It is a consortium of MS, Sun, Nippon T&T, and SAP, which after
formulating stuff joined OASIS and published said spec in July.  It is a
registry info access and info deposit setup.)

Term entry layout  that is both computer-legible and visually clearwould be
nice.

The version proposed below puts header and  filler on different lines (for
delimiting so readlines can be used.) and adds a little table.  Term tables
could be gathered  [using a script perhaps] into a composite table for the
schema.  One column (labeled "COPYME" below) might be a literal to be
pulled by apps automatically.  The table might well be pure text or could
include images/URLs-to-other-things.  While UDDI has a little diagram for
each term  which don't show well or save well in all browsers, it would be
more serviceable perhaps to use UML diagrams to show term structuring.  A
UML diagram can be transformed to and from code but is
programming-language-neutral.

SC

------------------------------

INTENT
        HUML Base Schema Primary term

Definition/Description:
 Human Intent, <INTENT>, is the state of mind and emotion
characterized by purpose and volition, with which an act is done.

This is an abstract complexType element.
It will take the attribute humlIdentifierAtts since it can apply to actions
other than
communication and can serve to identify a particular characteristic
of an human.  As a Primary term, it does not use other elements, but  it may
be used by other elements.

Table:
COPYME  |       SCHEMA  LEVEL   TERM SHORTFORM  TYPE    ARGS    DEFN
DESCR   EXAMPLES        DIAGRAMS        REFS       USERAPPS        USERCOMMENTS

After thinking it over, I've added columns where usefulness and comments can
be put.