Subject: [huml-comment] Re: [humanmarkup-comment] November Meeting Minutes

On Saturday 23 November 2002 16:25, Rex Brooks wrote:

> 7. Report (if possible) on the implications of new (recently
> released) working drafts for
> (Nov.8) RDF/XML Syntax Specification (Revised)
> http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/
> (Nov, 13) XPointer Framework http://www.w3.org/TR/xptr-framework/
>
> (There's always an exception, but this one led to the others in this group:
> (July 10) XPointer xpointer() Scheme  http://www.w3.org/TR/xptr-xpointer/
>
> (Nov, 13) XPointer element() Scheme http://www.w3.org/TR/xptr-element/
> (Nov, 13) XPointer xmlns() Scheme http://www.w3.org/TR/xptr-xmlns/
> (Nov. 15) XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Formal Semantics
> http://www.w3.org/TR/query-semantics/
>
> (Nov. 14) Web Services Architecture
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-ws-arch-20021114/

I can't see how conflicts may arise between current work and any of the above
with one exception being the datatype toolkit, which should be updated.

Besides the RDF-drafts, everything else just opens possibilities on how one
may store and process XML within applications.

Sorry for being late, my day job takes more time lately.

Manos