Subject: [huml-comment] Re: more on gait: (was: Fwd: gait characterizationresearch Re: walk)

see also

Gait and Communication; Gait as a Signal
http://evolution.anthro.univie.ac.at/institutes/urbanethology/gait.html

another BBC article on hominid gait (dated January 31,2003)

U. Liverpool, UK, Research Intelligence: A walk on the wild side
http://www.liv.ac.uk/researchintelligence/issue9/a.html

and one on determinants of gait:
http://www.goanimal.com/movement/theory/gait_deter/

--