Subject: RE: [huml-comment] LMNL toolkit for HumanML

Gavin has the chops.  No worries.  I'll be interested
in his comments on the primary because we've not applied
it and there may be unanticipated difficulties.  I'll
be happy to correspond to explain the rationale.

That said, I have zero knowledge of LMNL.

The AIML language should be another research topic
for us given Vigdor's queries to the Big List for
VRML.  A rules language for AI coupled to the primary
types in HumanML could be a very powerful application
for driving avatars.

len