Subject: Re: [huml] another DARPA BAA (better timeframe and perhaps more appropriatetarget)

Title: Re: [huml] another DARPA BAA (better timeframe and per
Good, Rob,

I agree completely. We should do this one. It should be done through Humanmarkup.org, Inc. with QDA, or vice versa depending on how it goes as we compile the point-by-point response, but we have time for that, and we don't have to truly rush it, <joke />at least by my standards.

I'm going to start this morning on the FBO (FedBizOpps Announcement) because it is smaller and more focused, and then move on to the PIP (Proposer Info Pamphlet), and just chew through this as best we can at the rate we can, then see where we are by the time of the TC meeting this month and next, and shoot for the end of Aug. to complete an Abstract. How does that sound?

And, remember, it may well turn out that we decide we can't really do this, though I think we can from what I have looked at so far. At the very least it will provide the CogEnv or CogCon TC with a wealth of material resources and ideas that will naturally turn up.

Last note: Mostly what I will do is just set the framework and feed questions on each point to you guys to noodle on and reply to, and we can archive it through OASIS--because I have added that address to this list. So make sure you "reply to all" when you respond, even though some of you, liike Amir, will be getting bounced mail notices from the ubiquitous MAILER DAEMON or equivalent. The first couple of notes will have attachments summarizing my take on the overall FBO and PIP which we can comment on, and from then on will be confined to bullet points. This way we will have the archived threads to use if and/or when we get to the abstract phase, and when or if we start work.