Subject: TC Meeting: August 27th, 2003

Hey all,

Here's the call information for the meeting.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get a telecon setup till next Wednesday.  Sorry
for having to push back all.  Our date mixup wasn't clear until it was too
late to change it.

Hopefully I'll chat with you all next Wednesday.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

 # OF LINES:              Total=19 Dialout=0 Meet Me=15 Meet Me Toll=4