Subject: Reminder TC Meeting: Tomorrow-August 27th, 2003

Hi Everyone,

I'm sending out this reminder now and I will send another tomorrow
morning because this is different than our usual meeting date. We
have a number of things to discuss. Len posted a training app that
uses 3D Human Simulation that we can discuss in terms of how we might
structure our secondary vocabularies to drive such simulations more
effectively. It'll be in the email archive if you don't want to
search through your emails to find it, which I don't after a day full
of meetings.

It seems likely that we will have another chance to build awareness
of where in the realm of Web Services and Emergency Management
HumanML can play a role. It will be easier to discuss how Ranjeeth,
Russell and I will combine our work to show this in the context of
next month's Global Homeland Security Conference in Washington D.C.
as part of the Emergency Management TC's demonstration of the "Common
Alerting Protocol" (CAP), than for me to write about it here. Suffice
to say that we can whet some appetites for our forthcoming work. I
advise attending to hear about it.