Subject: Re: [huml] Groups - HumanMarkupTC-CharterRev-01.rtf uploaded

I have amended the draft and uploaded it. I meant the statement that
we were planning to incorporate previously established standards to
indicate that writing new standards for those older ones was out of
scope, but I made it explicit. The Applications, likkewise, was meant
to indicate areas where developers should find our work useful if not
essential, so I made that explicit too. I hope its getting closer.