Subject: Auditing in the cloud

  Hi All,
    I would like to propose a discussion surrounding Auditing as applied
to IDM in the cloud. During the last meeting, we had a decent discussion
surrounding auditing standards and application of forensics/regulatory
requirements.

Kurt (Citrix), MattR (IBM) and Andy (Axciom), can you help in
jumpstarting this discussion? :)

There is a working group called cloudaudit.org that is working on format
for auditing in the cloud. We definitely can adopt their work in the
long run and provide feedback to them. But we need to discuss first IMO. ;)

Regards,
Anil