Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Auditing in the cloud

  Gene Golovinsky from AlertLogic has a presentation sent to IETF around
Auditing.
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clouds/current/msg00135.html

You cannot get the pptx from the IETF archives. I converted that
presentation to pdf (no contents changed) and attach here, for your perusal.

On 07/27/2010 03:19 PM, Anil Saldhana wrote:
>  Hi All,
>    I would like to propose a discussion surrounding Auditing as
> applied to IDM in the cloud. During the last meeting, we had a decent
> discussion surrounding auditing standards and application of
> forensics/regulatory requirements.
>
> Kurt (Citrix), MattR (IBM) and Andy (Axciom), can you help in
> jumpstarting this discussion? :)
>
> There is a working group called cloudaudit.org that is working on
> format for auditing in the cloud. We definitely can adopt their work
> in the long run and provide feedback to them. But we need to discuss
> first IMO. ;)
>
> Regards,
> Anil

IETF_78_cloud_logging.pdf