Subject: Use Case Template (Normative)

  Hi all,
   at the face to face meeting, we had a discussion on a template for
the use cases. Based on feedback we received at the meeting, please
consider the following template as normative (for all the use cases that
are submitted to the TC by members).

This means that all the past use case submissions should be resubmitted
adhering to this template, at the earliest.  All future submissions
should follow this template.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/id-cloud/UseCaseTemplate

*Example Use Case in the template *
The use case document
(http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/id-cloud/doc/committee/interim/id-cloud-use-cases-draft-01k.doc?rev=4&sc=1)
edited by MattR has the SafeNet use case converted into this new
template at the f2f.

Regards,
Anil