Subject: Cloud Expo 2011

Hi IDCloud TC members,

We have a speaking opportunity for IDCloud at Cloud Computing Expo, http://cloudcomputingexpo.com/, in NY, June 6-9. They are proposing 3-4 IDCloud TC member speakers, possibly a multiple-participant session where for example three or four members of the IDCloud TC speak for a 25-min preso plus 20 minutes of audience Q&A. The presentation will focus on your contributions to the work of the TC and as you know cannot be pitchy. It is a large show and it is a good chance to gain visibility for our work. Please toss me an email if you can be available. I need a session description and cast of characters quickly J Thank you for your consideration!

Best,

dee

Dee Schur, Senior Manager - Standards Advocate
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.781.425.5073 x211

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn: