Subject: Groups - Inter-Cloud Doc Exchange Use Cases (OASIS ID Cloud - Inter-Cloud Doc Exchange Use Case v0.2 2011-04-06.doc) uploaded

Matt et al,

Since it had not yet been incorporated into the master SVN document, I've
updated the Traxian / Inter-Cloud B2B use case document at the link below.
It's now split into five separate use cases corresponding (I think) to the
standard 'buckets'. Provisioning is the big one, but not sufficient on its
own to establish an end-to-end, two-way message channel.

I'd welcome comments from the editors or anyone else.

(Anil, I'm not sure if you or I should send a placeholder email for
comments, as you did for other use cases?)

Regards,
Roger Bass

 -- Roger Bass

The document revision named Inter-Cloud Doc Exchange Use Cases (OASIS ID
Cloud - Inter-Cloud Doc Exchange Use Case v0.2 2011-04-06.doc) has been
submitted by Roger Bass to the OASIS Identity in the Cloud TC document
repository.  This document is revision #1 of OASIS ID Cloud - Inter-Cloud
Doc Exchange Use Case v0.11 2011-03-25.doc.

Document Description:
Identity use cases relating to Inter-Cloud communications, specifically for
business document exchange.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41755

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41755/OASIS%20ID%20Cloud%20-%20Inter-Cloud%20Doc%20Exchange%20Use%20Case%20v0.2%202011-04-06.doc

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of OASIS ID Cloud - Inter-Cloud Doc Exchange
Use Case v0.11 2011-03-25.doc.  The document details page referenced above
will show the complete revision history.

-OASIS Open Administration