Subject: Schedule for informal Gap Analysis meeting

Hi all,

Based on the outcome of the poll, I like to propose the following schedule:

-          Mon @ 2pm ET on uneven numbered weeks, starting Monday 30/January

-          Thu @ 2pm ET on even numbered week, starting Thu 09/February

@Anil: Can you provide for a conference bridge?

I’ll submit the draft GAP analysis document shortly, as input for the meeting.

So the next informal Gap Analysis meeting is on Monday 30/January @ 2pm ET.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen