Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Schedule for informal Gap Analysis meeting

Hi Gershon,
  the regular conference bridge will be available.

It will be beneficial if you can upload the editor's draft of the gap analysis document to kavi.

Regards,
Anil

On 01/26/2012 11:59 AM, Gershon Janssen wrote:

Hi all,

Based on the outcome of the poll, I like to propose the following schedule:

-          Mon @ 2pm ET on uneven numbered weeks, starting Monday 30/January

-          Thu @ 2pm ET on even numbered week, starting Thu 09/February

@Anil: Can you provide for a conference bridge?

I’ll submit the draft GAP analysis document shortly, as input for the meeting.

So the next informal Gap Analysis meeting is on Monday 30/January @ 2pm ET.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen