Subject: Draft Minutes - OASIS IDCloud TC Meeting - 3 February 2014

DRAFT MINUTES
OASIS IDCloud TC Meeting
3 February 2014, 02:00pm to 03:00pm ET

Scribe: Gershon Janssen

1. Roll Call and Agenda Review

Name                  Status
----                  ------
Anil Saldhana         Member
Gershon Janssen       Member
Nuccio Piscopo        Member

Observers:
None.

3 people joined the meeting.

3 out of 5 voting members joined.

This meeting was quorate.

2. Approval of meeting minutes

* Draft minutes:
16 Sept 2013: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201309/msg00010.html

* Notes of meeting:
30 Sep 2013 : https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201309/msg00015.html
11 Nov 2013 : https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201311/msg00007.html
25 Nov 2013: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201312/msg00000.html

Anil moved to approve the minutes of the 16/September/2013 meeting and attached notes of the 30/Sep, 11/Nov and 25/Nov/2013 meetings; Gershon seconded. No discussion. Motion carried by unanimous consent.

3. Public Review Results of the Gap Analysis Document

The Gap Analysis Document has been sent out for a 2nd 15-day Public Review.

No comments have been received. The document is now ready to move to a Committee Note.

Gershon moves to approve the OASIS Identity in the Cloud TC approve Identity in the Cloud Gap Analysis Version 1.0, Committee Note Draft 02 / Public Review Draft 02, packaged in http://docs.oasis-open.org/id-cloud/IDCloud-gap/v1.0/cnprd02/IDCloud-gap-v1.0-cnprd02.doc as a Committee Note and designate the DOC version of the note as authoritative?

Nuccio seconds. No discussion.

Roll call vote:
Anil - Y
Noccio - Y
Gershon - Y

Result: 3 yes. Motion carried.

Gershon will work with TC Admin to request handling of the Committee Note.

4. Other Business

* New use cases

One or two new Use Cases have been posted for consideration. Including these in the Use Cases document means opening up the document for a newer version. We should consider the content of the new contributions; if the TC agrees we can move forward to a newer version of the document, though we should consider the roles, e.g. editors. Adding use cases to the Use Case document also means adding those to the Gap Analysis document as the both of them are in sync in terms of use cases.

* Next steps for this TC

Next meeting in about 4-6 weeks. At that meeting discuss what next steps this TC liks to take, e.g. address new work in line with or TC charter or close down and move into maintenance mode.

Meanwhile, discussions on this topic are welcomed on the mailing list.

5. Adjourn

Next meeting: Mon 17/March/2014

Meeting adjourned.