ihc message

Subject: Materials for Face-to-face meeting

All,

Here are the notes for next weeks face-to-face meeting in DC. I haven’t had a confirmation from many of you and would still like to know if you will be attending.

Regardless, attached are three files:

-          2 pdfs from Dr. Asuman Dogac on ARTEMIS

-          An agenda for the meeting

I will also follow-up with Dr. Dogac’s presentation when I receive it.

I look forward to seeing all of you there.

Best regards,

Brett

November 17 2004 Face-to-face agenda.doc

_InfSys04.pdf

_IJMSO.pdf