imi message

Subject: RE: [imi] On the issue list

I have to agree with Drummond here.  It's hard for me to talk, let alone think at 7am on Monday mornings.

If we can find another time, or at least day, I'd really appreciate it!

                                -- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 11:52 PM
To: Mike Jones; 'Herbert Leitold'; imi@lists.oasis-open.org

I don't know about anyone else, but it's really hard to prep for calls at
7AM on Monday mornings (which is what time the call falls for those of us on
the West Coast of the U.S.) I'd like to read up on the STORK issues before
the call but I only just got online to check mail tonight and I can't do
that reading before tomorrow morning.

Marc/Tony - is there any chance we could discuss moving the call to a
different day of the week (even if it has to stay at 7AM PT)?

=Drummond