imi message

Subject: Metadata issue / moving SAML 2 profile to CD

Just wanted to note that I reviewed the material in WS-Fed regarding
metadata and believe that my intent as the author of the submitted profile
is better served by leaving the submission alone for the time being. My goal
was to align the token profile to existing SAML practice to facilitate the
implementation of IMI by SAML stacks, minimizing effort, so leaving the
minimal approach I defined alone is more effective for that. It's optional
anyway, and doesn't preclude others.

So that said, I would like to see it move to CD and public review at the
next TC meeting. So please review (it's short) and provide any commments to
the list ahead of the call.

-- Scott