imi message

Subject: RE: [imi] Question regarding encryption

John Bradley wrote on 2009-12-07:
> Cardspace but not as I understand it Cardspace 2 (Yet) will support KoK
via
> a RP/STS. So the RP site must Run a STS to transform the HoK token to a
bearer
> token for the form post.

Right, that needs to get fixed.

> What users public key?   In IMI there isn't one except for p-cards.

Anything that's not p-cards is a function of implementation and profiling. I
don't believe the surrounding profile constraints how a client/selector can
manage keys and use them in the flows with managed cards, does it?

And to be clear, yes, I'm trying to find the time to propose a specific set
of changes for this to the 1.1 profile.

-- Scott