imi message

Subject: RE: [imi] Editor's drafts of SAML 1.1 and SAML 2.0 profiles uploaded

Some minor formatting/editorial nits in the SAML 2.0 profile, ed-05, PDF
version:

Line 4, if you capitalize Relying, I think you probably want to capitalize
issuing.

Line 6-7, the font is smaller after the SAML2Core reference.

Line 81-82, I advise against the cross-reference because it's an extra
hassle to get it handled as a Designated Cross Reference as the documents
move forward in tandem. Or if we keep it, just note that we need to do that
as we move them forward.

-- Scott