Subject: Re: [kmip] Pointer to OASIS Liaison Policy

Hi Matt,

  Yes - great point. The Chair is always the person responsible for any official communications, and the notification should go to me.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.